Experienced professional looking to provide reliable service for those seeking to enhance their natural beauty.
I want to make your everyday routine easier by helping educate you on modern day aesthetics.
Located inside Sola Salons studio 13, Brilliance Beauty is a quiet, yet cozy space designed to bring relaxation and results to life. Best part is, we are only 5 minutes from downtown Grand Rapids!
Offering lash extensions and permanent makeup services including microblading, combo & ombré powder brows, as well as lip blushing. Specializing in customized facial treatments & skincare routines to treat any and all skin concerns.
My name is Tyra & I'm a 2x graduate from the Douglas J. Aveda Institute. I am a licensed Esthetician, certified Lash Artist & Permanent Makeup Specialist. I am driven by those who seek natural beauty enhancements.
Inside Sola Salons in Studio 13 in Walker, MI at 3165 Alpine Ave 49544. Conveniently located between Petco and Party City in the Alpine Shopping Center.
- Refer a friend and receive $25 off next service cost
- Write a review online (Google, Yelp, Vagaro, Groupon, etc) and receive 10% off
- Post your results or repost my posts for 10% off next service cost
Failure to cancel or reschedule appointments 24 hours in advance results in client forfeiting deposit payment and card on file will be charged 30% of total service cost.
No refunds will be issued, no exceptions. To further address your needs, email email@example.com
- Cleanse lashes daily using approved lash concentrate, especially those that utilize makeup
- Avoid touching, picking or pulling at extensions
- Blot dry after getting lashes wet and dry on cool setting
- Brush with spoolie daily or as desired
- Avoid the use of oil based products around your eyes, gel or water based products are ideal
- NO mascara or lash curlers! You shouldn't even feel like you need it, thats why you have lashes!
- Pre-book your fill appointments ahead of time before it's too late!! (2-3 weeks in advance)
- Avoid touching treatment area, wash hands often
- Cleanse treatment area twice daily 24 hours post appointment using recommended cleanser
- Avoid hair removal or tinting services for 2 weeks
- Avoid direct sun exposure for 2 weeks (wear SPF, hat, sunglasses, etc)
- Change your pillowcase out for a clean one
- Do not pick, touch, rub or irritate treatment area
- Do not submerge tattoo for 4 weeks (including but not limited too: pool, lake, ocean, bath)
- Pat brows dry after shower using a clean tissue
- Apply ointment provided at appointment, be careful not to over saturate
- No excessive sweating around treatment areas
- Absolutely no brow pencil, concealer, foundation, eyeshadow, lip sticks near treatment area
- No facial or cosmetic procedures 4 weeks post appointment
- No active skincare ingredients in facial products for at least 2 weeks
- Avoid picking at scabs once skin starts to flake
- Schedule touch up appointment (4-6 weeks)
*Although rare, any sign of infection should be treated by medical professionals*
NOTICE: Client may be allowed to donate blood within the standard deferral period if they present a copy of their client record provided by Brilliance Beauty Boutique to blood donor site. This is only given upon request.
Copyright © 2023 Brilliance Beauty Boutique - All Rights Reserved.